Midi Skirts // Wearing and styling tips





Hello there,

I don't really do fashion "how to" post  moreover I don't consider myself hugely fashionable and highly knowledgeable when it comes to high on trend stuff running on the ramp. I wear what I like, feeling happy and confident. I gather all my inspirations from the people around and reading a lot of Fashion magazines. 

However coming back to the lookbook, we all know how Midi skirts are the perfect ladylike addition to every Spring/Summer wardrobe. There are so many options to play around : you can layer one over a long dress or tuck  your graphic tee into the waistline. But before you whip out your midi and head out of the door, here I am sharing few tips which I believe will help others in styling that chic Midi and look gorgeous.





1. Keep it Feminine : A flouncy midi skirt is a feminine statement piece, so let yourself feel girlie and accessorize with pearls or gemstone, or you can also add a statement  clutch into it.

2. Choose a bold color : The most effortless way to rock your Midi skirt is by choosing a bold color and allow it to break up your look, but when in confusion Black always works!!

3. Complete with the perfect shoes : No matter what Midi you have got on, heels always gives you an easy boost, elongating the total look by giving that extra confidence. But if you are a sneaker person like me then pairing a sneakers to the midi is truly a classic way to go.

4. Find the right silhouette for your body shape : Well who says that your midi skirt has to flare out? If you are petite, more fitted one might do you justice. But for everyday basics find that flouncy midi like mine and yo are ready to go.

5. Let your socks peek out : On a chilly day, you definitely would want to add a little warmth and there is nothing that draws attention to your Midi Skirt like a pair of socks. Whether they slip out from your boots or through your pumps its always stylish yet warming.

So that's all for today's blog post. I hope you guys like it. Also do tell me how would you like to style your Midi this season.

Outfit details:
Midi Skirt: Forever21
Top: H&M
Shoes: Trifted from Gangtok
Belt: Trifted


And yes guys a brand new UI is under making, and I am really working hard on that. Can't wait to share it. Maybe after couple of more weeks.



Until next, stay sassy and always classy
Xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to take the perfect Flatlay

Cook with Love

Hello all