a u t u m n r e a d y





A lot has been going on this month. Since I have started working, and got some new projects, taking pictures and hunting for locations will slow down for a while. It’s definitely a massive change which will need some getting used to. I’ve made it a point that even if I work for 8 hours, I still want to make my every Friday update in the blog. Sorry for being inactive lately but I have a lot in store.

So Autumn in here and festivities are in the air. I am not much of a festival person but yes I thought I will come up with a Festival look-book in my next update.

This particular post is mainly about the one piece of clothing that makes a difference in the entire look. Accessories or even the most basic piece can upgrade your outfit. This Autumn is all about the oversize bombers and denims.



 
 

What I am wearing:

Jeans : F21( here)
Shoes: Tictail
Top: Zara
Bomber Jacket: Koovs (here)
Choker: DIY 


Hope you like it.Until next Stay sassy and always classy
Xo

Comments

  1. Book Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Cabs Online at cabs2go Car Rentals. Trust cabs2go for the Best
    mumbai to Mahabaleshwar cab Services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to take the perfect Flatlay

Cook with Love

Hello all