Haul-a-Day



Hey there. I hope you are doing well.
Many of you already know I was off to Dubai and it was incredibly beautiful. I will  make a blog post soon on it with the pictures. But today's post is a Makeup Haul (my first here YAY). It has all the makeup and stuff that I purchase from Dubai-Abu Dhabi. I will review them and also list the places from where I got. So stay tune and happy shopping!!


1. URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE 

I had been lusting over the Naked palettes since forever but since we don't get Urban Decay cosmetics in India so I never took the plunge to spend 4-5k on online makeup shopping, moreover because I always wanted to try the shades first and then invest on it. Of course, the Internet is already filled with amazing reviews of the Naked palettes, but I figured you might be interested in my perspective regardless. 
The Naked palettes at the moment come in three varieties: the warm-neutral toned Naked 1 (or original), the neutral/cool toned Naked 2 palette, and the rosey, softer Naked 3 palette. I was going back and forth a bit between 3 and 2 on which one to pick, but in the end I picked the 2 because it had a few darker shades, and more variety than the 3.






2. HUDA BEAUTY GISELLE #1

Huda Kattan was always one of my favorite beauty blogger and so when I first discover their products I knew I had to get my hands on them but being halfway across the world shipping was just too exorbitant for me. Thanks to my Dubai trip,I got the most awaited Huda lashes and I cant wait to use it. (YAAYAAYAAY) I bought two of those one for my sister one for me.




3. RIMMEL LONDON MATCH PERFECT CONCEALER ,STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER


Maybe the term STAY MATTE seems to attract me more than anything else in this world. Blame it on this hot, humid and totally unpredictable weather condition. It has pretty light coverage that works well over foundation or BB cream. It doesn't feel heavy, just adds a nice soft matte finish to my foundation. Next up I got this Match perfect concealer. I was looking for a concealer that wouldn't dry out under my eyes. The best part about this product is its a 2 in 1 concealer with highlighter attributes.( HAPPYHAPPYHAPPIEST)





4. NYX INFLUX


Maybe it’s the optimist in us that never stops hoping to find at least a relatively well-stocked NYX counter at Sephora-even though those counters are almost always empty and disappointing. Well, things are about to change, because NYX is coming to India.

For those of you who said ‘Oh, but NYX was already here’, I meant to say not a mere shelf in Sephora, but a full-fledged brand launch with actual physical stores that’ll be selling-wait for it-550 products! Dayum!! (approx) But there is a never ending love with NYX products so I end up buying some at Abu Dhabi.


i. INVINCIBLE 



ii. MATTE LIPSTICK IN " STREET CRED"



iii.  SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN "MONTE CARLO"

5. O.P.I  NAIL LACQUER

I have got a sudden urge to wear matte nails ever since had decided to keep my nails short. Growing nails is the toughest thing I find. I always wonder how girls maintain their long nails. I was and always will be a bad ass nail bitter (Can't help). I was never a nail lacquer person, but I have heard so much about O.P.I. Bethany Mota, Bella Fiori, Zoella and so many others have reviewed about O.P.I so I thought I should get one and give it a try. And trust me these are the best (literally ) nail polishes I have ever applied. Wish I bought some more of it... but yes "cost" factor is always the issue. But hoping to get some more in future.



6. ZARA FRAGRANCES IN " Rose"

Lastly, everyone' favorite Zara fragrances. I almost finish my current perfume and had to buy a new one, so I thought why not try with Zara Rose. Lately I have been using Chypre Floral and Chocolate but have never tried on "Rose". It features red berries, freesia and peony and smells too good. Zara can never disappoint us.




1. URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE --Sephora, Dubai Mall(Here)
2. HUDA BEAUTY GISELLE #1 --Sephora, Dubai Mall(Here)
3. RIMMEL LONDON MATCH PERFECT CONCEALER--Lifestyle,Abu Dhabi(Here)
  STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER--Lifestyle,Abu Dhabi (Here)  
4. INVINSIBLE-- Sephora,Abu Dhabi(Here)
MATTE LIPSTICK IN"STREET CRED"--Sephora,Abu Dhabi(Here 
SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN "MONTE CARLO"-Sephora,Abu Dhabi(Here)
5. O.P.I NAIL LACQUER-Lifestyle,Abu Dhabi (Here)
6. ZARA ROSE-Zara, Abu Dhabi(Can't find Online shopping link) 


Hope you all like it.
Untill next, stay sassy and always classy
Xo










Comments

  1. Samee i think u shud strt on a lifestyle vlog on youtube :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to take the perfect Flatlay

Cook with Love

Minimalism