Go RAD!


Hi there!!

It has been a while since I last posted on my blog, mostly because I was so caught up with my end semester presentation and this and that. But I am back yet again with a new post. I am so excited on hitting 3K at Instagram. Thank you so much guys for being a part of my journey and I hope to inspire and get inspired from you guys. After all blogs and Instagram are some of the platforms to share and inspire and get inspired in return. It’s a wonderful process. 

Looking forward to my today's post, denims are an everyday affair. We wear it regularly be it a skirt or a dress or a simple comfy jeans. Trust me its not easy to find the perfect denim that are comfortable and fancy at the same time.


 Brandy Melville was in my wishlist since a very long time and when I got one (friend got it from Europe. YAAAY!!! ) I was on cloud nine. I paired the button down skirt with a white Bowie top that I got from Forever 21. I will put up the links below for details.

Enjoy the pictures




Top - Forever 21 (Click here)
Skirt - Brandy Melville (Click here)


Hope you all like it.

Untill next, stay sassy and always classy!!

Comments

  1. Love the pairing of tee + skirt together.
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, I've followed you too!!
    Hope we can be friends Samee xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cook with Love

How to take the perfect Flatlay

Minimalism